The MACCHIATObin V1.3 schematics in PDF or DNS/Orcad format can be downloaded on the links below:
The MACCHIATObin V1.1 PDF schematics can be downloaded on the link below:
Revision1.3 Electrical Design Changes
MACCHIATObin V1.3 features following changes in schematics electrical design:
- PCIe reset pull down. For PCIe compliance, reset signal must be low until clocks are stable.
- Fix 5v and 3.3v VBYP on Richtek RT7251 and RT7250 DC-DC.
- eMMC signals power domain is fixed 3.3v (VDDO_H).
- Replace fixed LED with one GPIO controlled. Change Fixed to become "facing up" and place inside board.
- Remove CPU domain shunts in order to remove IR drop.
- Remove DDR domain shunts and power gating transistor in order to remove IR drop.
- Moved USB type C (Mochi) to be unassembled by default.
- Both single and double shot versions will support heatsink + fan. Heatsink with fan chosen - a 6.7 CFM with 12v very quiet without PWM controlled.
- Replaced DIP switches with 2x10 100mil pin header. This provides the ability to expose the bus on a front panel.
- Add three pin UART header to the console UART (in parallel with FTDI).
- Added feature - SFP+ pass through for single shot SKU
- Added feature - Added pull up/down to identify single shot vs. double shot SKUs.