Download the MACCHIATObin V1.3 board layout on the link below:
Board layout revision 1.1 can be downloaded from the link below:
The free layout viewer can be downloaded here.
Revision1.3 Layout Changes
MACCHIATObin V1.3 features following layout changes:
- Enhancement - Moved micro USB to component side since it conflicts with some micro ATX chassis.
- Enhancement - Moved reset button away from the processor heatsink to make it more accessible.
- Enhancement - Moved JTAG connector away from beneath the PCIe connector to make it possible to connect a x8 and x16 PCIe cards on the x4 connector without conflicting with the JTAG connector.
- Enhancement - Modified x4 PCIe connector to be open slot. With this change a x8 and x16 can be inserted.
- Enhancement - Improved DDR GND vias under 8040 in order to remove IR drop from the supply to the processor balls.
- Enhancement - Document connectors on component side silk screen.
- Enhancement - Document 2x10 100mil header on component side silk screen (in order to choose frequencies and boot device).
- Enhancement - Moved SFP+ back to be aligned with 1Gbps RJ45 and the rest of the connectors. Notice that the dual 10Gbps RJ45 connectors available in the double shot are 3mm outside that line.
- Enhancement - Add NPTL mechanical holes to mount heatsink and fan assembly
- Enhancement - Enlarged rectangle drawing of Armada 8k processor on component side silk screen.
- Enhancement - Moved SD Card slot towards the inner of the PCB in order to avoid conflict with some micro ATX chassis.
- Enhancement - Rearrange SATA connectors placement in order to support right angle SATA cables.