This page contains tutorials of how to build the BSP for the MACCHIATObin board. You will find the instructions here on how to setup your build machine with proper cross tools, and how to build the bootloader and kernel binaries etc. You can also find here the list of the root file systems supported by MACCHIATObin, and the instructions on how to create them for your board.
The page also contains information on how to create the bootable storage media with the binaries you build for MACCHIATObin.
- Build system requirements
- Toolchain Installation
- Build from source - Kernel
- Build from source - Bootloader
- Build from source - UEFI EDK II
- Building root filesytem
- Boot from removable media
- Updating the Bootloader
- Power Management on MACCHIATObin